The Eclectic Reader 2012 Challenge requires me to read and review up to 12 books during 2012 from 12 different genres. I have come very late to the Challenge but am going to try to catch up.
If you are interested in joining in go to the Eclectic Reader and sign up!
Genres and what I aim to read and review:
- Literary Fiction: Canada by Richard Ford (Done! See the review here)
- Crime/Mystery Fiction: Believing the Lie by Elizabeth George
- Romantic Fiction: Super Sad True Love Story by Gary Shteyngart
- Historical Fiction: The Known World by Edward P. Jones
- Young Adult: The Hunger Games (Reading this aloud with my daughter)
- Fantasy: Any suggestions? Not my usual genre!
- Science Fiction: Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Non Fiction: Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayd
Horror: The Last Werewolf by Glen Duncan. Done!
- Thriller /Suspense: The Ice Princess by Camilla Läckberg
- Classic: Cold Comfort Farm by Stella Gibbons
- My favourite genre – Literary Fiction/Travel: The Cat’s Table by Michael Ondaatje
I will aim to keep the reviews short and sweet. I promise!